+233 (0)54 878 9596 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Levasol 200 WSP
1kg Levasol 200 WSP dewormer
Levasol 200 wsp is indicated for prophylactic and therapeutic treatment of lung and gastrointestinal worms in cattle, sheep, goats, pigs and poultry.
- Cattle, sheep, goats : Cooperia, Dictyocaulus, Bunostomum, Chabertia, Nematodirus, Haemonchus, Ostertagia, Protostrongylus and Trichostrongylus spp.
- Pigs : Hyostrongylus rubidus, Ascaris suum, Metastrongylus elongatus, Oesophagostomum spp. and Trichuris suis.
- Poultry : Ascaridia and Capillaria spp.
Do not administer to animals with an impaired liver function.
INCOMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER DRUGS:
Do not administer together with morantel, pyrantel and organo-phosphorus compounds.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
- Cattle : 7.5 – 10 g per 200 kg body weight during 1 day.
- Sheep, goats : 400 mg per 10 kg body weight during 1 day.
- Poultry, pigs : 1 kg per 2,000 litres of drinking water during 1 day.
Mixed with feed, the product should be used immediately. Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
Out of stock