TRISUL 80/400 WSP
100 grams TRISUL 80/400 WSP
Trisul 80/400 wsp is effective against primary and secondary bacterial infections caused by bacteria which are susceptible to trimethoprim and sulphadiazine like respiratory infections, intestinal infections, urogenital infections, skin infections and coccidiosis in pigs, lambs, kids, calves and poultry.
Specific disease indications are:
- Calves, lambs, kids : Enteritis caused by Salmonella and E. coli. Secondary bacterial infections caused by bacteria such as Streptococcus pyogenes, Streptococcus pneumoniae and some Pasteurella strains
- Poultry : Enteritis caused by Salmonella and E. coli. and infectious coryza (Haemophilus paragallinarum).
- Pigs : Enteritis caused by Salmonella, and secondary infections caused by Actinobaccilus pleuropneumoniae, Haemophilus parasuis and Streptococcus.
Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to trimethoprim or sulphonamides. Dot not administer to animals with a severe impaired kidney or liver function. Do not use in layers producing eggs for human consumption
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
- Calves, lambs, kids : 1.25 – 2.5 g per 50 kg bodyweight twice daily, during 3 – 5 days.
- Poultry, pigs : 50 – 150 g per 200 litres of drinking water during 3 – 5 days.
Mixed with feed, the product should be used immediately. Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
Out of stock