+233 (0)54 878 9596 | email@example.com
1KG POWERVIT WSP
Contains per g:
Vitamin A 25,000 IU
Vitamin D 3,000 IU
Vitamin E 50 mg
Vitamin K3 10 mg
Vitamin B1 10 mg
Vitamin B2 10 mg
Vitamin B6 10 mg
Vitamin B12 25 μg
Folic acid 0 .2 mg
Ca d-pantothenate 25 mg
Nicotinic acid 75 mg
Vitamin C 50 mg
DL-Methionine 10 mg
L-Lysine 25 mg
Manganese sulphate 10 mg
Zinc sulphate 10 mg
Iron sulphate 5 mg
Copper sulphate 1 .5 mg
Cobalt sulphate 0 .1 mg
Potassium iodide 0 .1 mg
Powervit wsp is a scientifically concentrated, stabilised powder with multivitamins like the fat-soluble A, D, E and K and water-soluble vitamins of the B and C group; the essential amino acids methionine and lysine; and various essential minerals and trace elements like iron, copper, zinc, manganese, cobalt and iodide.
Powervit wsp is indicated for stressful periods during the first days of life, vaccination, diseases, excessive changes in temperature, transfer to a new hen house, culling, transport etc. Post-treatment use after a Coccidiosis treatment; worm, bacterial and virus infections. Convalescence: during off-feed period and during deficiency or nutritional diseases.
Powervit wsp has also the following benefits for laying birds:
- Higher egg production peak level.
- Maintenance of high production level throughout the laying period.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
- Poultry : 100 g per 400 litres of drinking water daily, during 1 – 3 days. The dosage may vary from 30 – 200 g per 400 litres according to individual requirements. Mixed through feed: 500 – 1,000 g per 1,000 kg of feed.
- Calves : 0.5 – 1 g per animal daily, during 7 days.
- Pigs : 100 g per 200 – 400 litres of drinking water daily, during 3 – 5 days. Mixed with feed: 500 – 1000 g per 1,000 kg of feed. Dosing depends on the individual requirements.
- Sheep, goats : 0.5 g per animal daily, during 7 days.
Mixed with feed, the product should be used immediately. Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
Store in a dry, dark place between 2 °C and 25 °C.
Store in closed packing.
Out of stock