1kg Piperazine Dewormer
Piper Dewormer wsp is a narrow-spectrum anthelmintic against infestations with roundworms (Nematodes) in poultry, cattle, horses and pigs. It has no effect on lungworms and on larval stages of Ascaris worms.
- Poultry : Ascaridia spp.
- Cattle : Ostertagia, Haemonchus, Trichostrongylus and Oesophagostomum spp.
- Horses : Parascaris equorum
- Pigs : Ascaris suum and Oesophagostomum spp.
Dot not administer to animals with a severe impaired liver or kidney function. Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to piperazine. Do not combine with organic phosphorous compounds like pyrantel and morantel.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
Age in weeks g of Piper Dewormer wsp in 1,000 litres drinking water
1 – 2 195 g daily during 2 days
3 – 4 270 g daily during 2 days
5 – 6 360 g daily during 2 days
This is equivalent to 32 mg piperazine per kg bodyweight.
- Layers : 760 g Piper Dewormer wsp in 1,000 litres drinking water, daily during 2 days. This dosage is based on layers with a bodyweight of 2,5 kg and a water uptake of 210 ml per animal per day. This is equivalent to 32 mg piperazine per kg bodyweight
- Cattle, horses, pigs : 2,2 g Piper Dewormer wsp per 10 kg bodyweight, equivalent to 110 mg of piperazine base per kg bodyweight.
Anthelmintic activity is directly related to the proportion of free base, which is in Piperazine dihydrochloride 50%. Mixed with feed, the product should be used immediately. Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours. Treatment can be repeated within 30 – 45 days.
Out of stock