Leva -200 WSP
1kg Levasol 200 WSP dewormer
Levasol 200 wsp is indicated for prophylactic and therapeutic treatment of lung and gastrointestinal worms in cattle, sheep, goats, pigs and poultry.
- Cattle, sheep, goats : Cooperia, Dictyocaulus, Bunostomum, Chabertia, Nematodirus, Haemonchus, Ostertagia, Protostrongylus and Trichostrongylus spp.
- Pigs : Hyostrongylus rubidus, Ascaris suum, Metastrongylus elongatus, Oesophagostomum spp. and Trichuris suis.
- Poultry : Ascaridia and Capillaria spp.
Do not administer to animals with an impaired liver function.
INCOMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER DRUGS:
Do not administer together with morantel, pyrantel and organo-phosphorus compounds.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
- Cattle : 7.5 – 10 g per 200 kg body weight during 1 day.
- Sheep, goats : 400 mg per 10 kg body weight during 1 day.
- Poultry, pigs : 1 kg per 2,000 litres of drinking water during 1 day.
Mixed with feed, the product should be used immediately. Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
2 in stock