+233 (0)54 878 9596 | firstname.lastname@example.org
100 grams Amoxy- Col WSP antibiotic
Amoxy-Col wsp is indicated for treatment of gastrointestinal infections, respiratory infections, urogenital infections, local inflammations and secondary bacterial infections during viral diseases in calves, pigs, lambs and poultry. The product is also indicated in case of infections caused by bacteria susceptible to colistin, especially Colibacillosis and Salmonellosis.
- Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to penicillin or polymycins.
- Do not administer to animals with a severe impaired renal function.
- Do not use for the treatment of infections due to resistant micro-organisms.
- Do not administer to animal species not listed in the indications.
- Do not use for treatment of infections caused by penicillinase producing Staphylococci.
- Do not administer to newborns and little herbivores.
- Do not use in layers producing eggs for human consumption.
INCOMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER DRUGS:
Do not combine with other antibiotic administration like tetracyclines, macrolides and lincosamides.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
- Poultry : 100 g per 150 litres of drinking water during 3 – 5 days.
- Calves, lambs : 5 – 7.5 g per 50 kg body weight during 3 – 5 days.
- Pigs : 1 – 2 g per 10 kg body weight during 3 – 5 days.
Mixed with feed, the product should be used immediately. Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
Out of stock