+233 (0)54 878 9596 | email@example.com
Agristeryl Farm Disinfectant ₵170.00
5 litre (5kg) Agristeryl Disfection
- For air, equipment and surface disinfection. In all breeding farms: cattle, sheep, swines,rabbits, quails,Turkey, Ducks.. Stud farms,kennels,zoos, abattoirs, Knackers, Veterinary centers, Food-processing industries … Animal transportation, public bodies, central purchasing units, refrigerating vehicles.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- Air disinfection in poultry farms: For a full building containing 5.000 animals, mix from 25 to 38 ml with 25 l of water to get from o.1 to o.15% concentration and spray as drizzle softly in the shed’s atmosphere 3-4 times for one day in the presence of the animal. Divide the quantity of sprayed product (25 litres) by 3-4 times, accordingly to the number of times you spray the product during one day. So if you spray 3 times a day, spray about 8 itre of solution each time (25/3=8). Repeat operation for 1 to 3 days
- Equipment and surface disenfection: Dilute in water at 0.40 %, i.e o,40 l of AGRI,STERYL in 100 litre of water. For virucidal efficiency ( Gumboro, Newcastle), dilute at 1,00%. Can be applied by spraying, Soaking.
- For foot bath and surroundings disinfection: dilute AGRISTERYL at 1%. suitable for food-contact material ( rinse with water use).
Composition: Check label
5 in stock
Sold OutOmnicide 5 litre ₵235.00
5 litre Omnicide Disenfectant
Omnicide is a broad spectrum animal health disinfectant with proven activity against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, mycobacteria and mycoplasma, lipophilic RNA & DNA viruses and hydrophilic RNA & DNA viruses, bacterial spores and fungal hyphae and spores
In poultry Omnicide kills the pathogens causing diseases that are usually difficult to kill.
- Omnicide contains a blend of two powerful active ingredients; glutaraldehyde and COCO QAC
- COCO QAC is cocoalkyldimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride. This molecule, discovered by Coventry Chemicals and used exclusively by them contains a range of short, medium and long alkyl chains. Long chain activity is necessary to control gram-negative bacteria.
- Extremely broad disease control spectrum compared to other disinfectants. Can destroy virus and gram negative bacteria that can cause severe disease problems.
- Perfect for use in the poultry industry to kill pathogens that cause Avian Influenza and other diseases
Out of stock